Re: Chair's comment on charter renewal objection

Colleagues,

As an outside "invited expert" to the Tracking Protection Working Group I am perhaps not as familiar with the W3C process as others.  Could someone please tell me who is on the Advisory Committee that is being polled about the charter?

Thank you,
John

---------
John M. Simpson