logistics: updating the compliance editors' draft

From: Nicholas Doty <npdoty@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2013 19:02:17 -0500
Cc: Justin Brookman <Justin@cdt.org>, Heather West <heatherwest@google.com>
To: "public-tracking@w3.org WG" <public-tracking@w3.org>
tldr; updates on compliance go to the standing editors' draft location:
  http://www.w3.org/2011/tracking-protection/drafts/tracking-compliance.html

As the editors are now creating updates off of the "Cambridge Bare Bones" version we discussed at MIT last month, I've  updated the http://www.w3.org/2011/tracking-protection/drafts/tracking-compliance.html to include the latest changes off of that version, and the editors will continue to update it from there.

The temporary http://www.w3.org/2011/tracking-protection/drafts/EditorsStrawmanComp.html link that Justin mentioned earlier today now redirects to tracking-compliance.html.

If you want to see the previous editors' draft (before the Cambridge Bare Bones version, last updated 30 October 2012), that version is saved for posterity here: http://www.w3.org/2011/tracking-protection/drafts/tracking-compliance-20121030.html

Thanks, and apologies for any confusion related to our housekeeping,
Nick