Re: ISSUE-151 Re: Change proposal: new general principle for permitted uses

Hi Rigo,

I agree that we still need to define conformity with the spec.  This
becomes especially relevant if we are to consider an accreditation
protocol and registry for valid DNT UAs.

I realize that engineers and technologists don't generally like
registries, but if we cannot find another technical solution, this may be
our best solution.

Thanks for your thoughtful reply.

Chris