Re: ISSUE-151 Re: Change proposal: new general principle for permitted uses

From: Chris Mejia <chris.mejia@iab.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 23:57:10 +0000
To: Chris Mejia <chris.mejia@iab.net>, "'rigo@w3.org'" <rigo@w3.org>
CC: "'wileys@yahoo-inc.com'" <wileys@yahoo-inc.com>, "'public-tracking@w3.org'" <public-tracking@w3.org>
Hi Rigo,

I agree that we still need to define conformity with the spec.  This
becomes especially relevant if we are to consider an accreditation
protocol and registry for valid DNT UAs.

I realize that engineers and technologists don't generally like
registries, but if we cannot find another technical solution, this may be
our best solution.

Thanks for your thoughtful reply.

Chris