Re: Path forward... (RESPONSE REQUESTED)

Aleecia,

I would propose a friendly clarification to the deadline extension option (#1).  If I understand the chairs' process, they will only consider timely amendments to the June Draft, and they will not consider amendments that reflect the DAA Proposal.

I would also suggest a friendly amendment to the decision structure.  We have operated with the understanding that it would require an "affirmative decision" to extend the deadline.  Put differently, if the group cannot agree on a viable path forwards (#1 or #2), then our deadline should remain in place (#3).

Best,
Jonathan