RE: issue-25

Hi Ronan,

I had another thought about frequency capping. If you use the
ETag/If-None-Match to contain a low entropy count value, 0..7, you could
combine that with the If-Modified-Since header to give you unique visitor
detection *and* frequency counting, without a persistent UID in a cookie or
anywhere else,  and without JS.

You could do that in your 1x1 gif handler and not need the iframe (or the
v60.js script tag that I notice imrworldwide.com - a Nielsen domain,  uses
sometimes).

If you did that (in the DNT:1 case), you would not need a permitted use.

Mike