Re: Issue for discussion on Wed - User Agent Compliance

Thanks Sid / Justin - I'm wondering if this addresses things better.

Proposed language:
"A user agent MUST NOT share information related to the network
interaction with parties outside such interaction without consent."

Does that address your concern?

-a