Re: Issue for discussion on Wed - User Agent Compliance

Hi Walter,

I disagree with your addition re: service provider.  The service provider
is acting on behalf of its customer (which could be a first party or a
third party).  The service provider should not be expected to acquire user
consent; instead the party in which the service provider is acting on
behalf of should get user consent.

-Vinay