Re: we need industry responses to questions raised on proposal

To the list:

I do hope and believe, on the Wednesday call, that the DAA and its representatives will be in a position to explain their proposed revisions, and answer the questions that have been posed to the list.

We all have been facing a large number of emails on the list.  A clear oral explanation will help all of us better understand the proposal.

For those posing the questions and the rest of us, I hope also that we respect the fact that there are multiple complex issues here. And the proposal has been subject to a number of proposed amendments that arrived only today.  So let us all assume good faith and use good tone as we try to understand the material together.

Thank you,

Peter

P.S.  Our planned list of URLs and other information will likely not get done this evening.  We (W3C staff and I) will work on it overnight and plan to have additional information to you on Wednesday before the call.

Prof. Peter P. Swire
C. William O'Neill Professor of Law
Ohio State University
240.994.4142
www.peterswire.net

Beginning August 2013:
Nancy J. and Lawrence P. Huang Professor
Law and Ethics Program
Scheller College of Business
Georgia Institute of Technology