Re: Proposed friendly amendments to industry draft

I am considering to formally object to the term de-identified in the DAA proposal.

The reasoning is that it has been used as synonym with 'the data it is not about a person anymore'. We need another word.

I am proposing to simply use the term linkable.

Rob