Re: ISSUE 25: ACTION 415: Audience measurement research

I don't understand why you have the provision for a separate opt out at an industry sponsored website.  The whole idea of DNT is that the user opts out of tracking in one place. This separate opt-out option completely undermines the concept of DNT.

I cannot support marketing research as a permitted use.

Regards,
John