Re: June Draft - Change Proposal to definition of "Party"

Great, thanks Chris and Amy!

I've replaced the two versions on the wiki with the text below (but kept links to the older proposals in case others want to read back).

http://www.w3.org/wiki/Privacy/TPWG/Change_Proposal_Party_Definitions#Proposal:_Make_affiliate_list_an_example

Thanks,
Nick