Re: slides from final session of AMS f2f

Aleecia,

Thanks for posting this! Obviously that schedule is outdated, since
today is already the 31st. Can you give us an update? With holidays
coming up, this is a tough time of year. Plus, there's the workshop
we'll be traveling for. It would be great to be able to have some sense
of what else to expect.

-David