Re: ISSUE-45 ACTION-246 Clarified proposal on compliance statements

Hi John,

I'll echo Shane's points, but add that like other undecided issues in
the standard, this an option that's on the table, has a fair amount of
support, and will continue to be discussed, so should be represented in
the current drafts.

-David