Re: Normative text for exceptions based on adrianba's proposal (ACTION-313)

I believe what we discussed in Amsterdam was that we wished to keep the
property that a site may only add an exception for itself. In the browser,
we have no way of knowing that www.example.com == example.com. The cookies
model of "domains" as opposed to origins is horribly broken already and
becoming more so, and no new spec in the past few years has built upon that
-- relying instead on strict origin matching.

-Ian