Re: ACTION-297: Update minimization text

Hi David,

The purpose of saying "A third party MUST ..." is that requirements
should be readable in isolation.  In other words, I should be able
to extract just the definitions and the RFC2119 sentences and have
a complete list of requirements that are properly targeted to
who/what is being constrained.

Otherwise, I would agree with you.

....Roy