Re: Proposed Text for Local Law and Public Purpose

Rigo, where is DNT a "law"?  Frankly, I'm very confused by your statement
below... I thought the W3C was a self-regulatory body that creates
voluntary specifications, not a legislative body, creating prescriptive
laws.  Am I wrong?  If we are creating the "DNT law", that's certainly
news to me.

Regards,

Chris Mejia | Digital Supply Chain Solutions | Ad Technology Group |
Interactive Advertising Bureau - IAB