Re: ACTION-295: Should v. Must

Hi Walter,

You are a lawyer, yes? I have not had the opportunity to try to
interpret the definitions of RFC2119 in a legal context. Can you explain
how you have counseled clients when implementing a SHOULD provision of a
standard where there is legal liability attached? Do have any examples
of bases under which you have felt comfortable counseling a client that
they can ignore a SHOULD requirement?

Best,

David