Re: Are we trying to build a compliance system on poorly-defined core concepts?

To be clear, I am proposing three new issues be raised and I will propose
text for:
1) Clarify that multiple users may use a specific device/user-agent
2) Address TPE changes to refect multi-user/shared device use cases
3) Update user agent definition to include proxy user agents