Re: Adobe Connect Link for Remote Attendees

Teleconference bridge has been set up, with the usual info. And again we will use IRC, to manage remote attendance, to take minutes, to enable side conversation.
+1.617.761.6200, conference code TRACK (87225)
irc.w3.org, channel #dnt
And thanks to Vinay for setting up the screen sharing; let us know via IRC where you're having issues.

Thanks,
Nick