Re: Poll text call: final text by 28 September

Setting aside the question of what the time period should be . . .

Nick, my edit was suggested in part to address the aggregate reporting
issue given that it seems like there is momentum toward removing it as a
dedicated permitted use.  There is a separate debate about what
constitutes unlinking after 6 weeks, but my language would allow the use
of log data to generate aggregate reports without unlinking during the
initial 6 weeks after collection.

Aleecia, yes, fine with making clear that you can share with first party
or service provider.

Justin Brookman
Director, Consumer Privacy
Center for Democracy & Technology