Re: tracking-ISSUE-147: Transporting Consent via the Exception / DNT mechanisms [Global Considerations]

This is not true. If the origin server has received a DNT;0 header, we also
assume that the user has given his/her consent to be tracked. This goes way
beyond what would be the situation without header.

Rigo