Re: f2f wrap up & next steps

The spec speaks to a heck of a lot more than sending 1/0/unset. There's the
mechanism for requesting exceptions, there's response codes from the
server. Saying "you send 0/1 from the browser and you're done" is
disingenuous.

On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 11:59 AM, Peter Cranstone <peter.cranstone@gmail.com