Re: f2f wrap up & next steps

* Peter Cranstone wrote:
>Quick question.
>
>I was reviewing the timeline at:
>http://www.w3.org/2011/tracking-protection/
>
>And noticed that Call for Implementations was missing (see this link:
>http://www.w3.org/2005/10/Process-20051014/tr)
>
>Are we skipping this and going straight for CR (Call for Review of a
>Proposed Spec)?

W3C issues a "Call for Implementations" when a document is advanced to
"Candidate Recommendation" status, so this is not missing from the time-
line, it just specifies only the document maturity levels. A "Call for
Review of a Proposed Recommendation" would come when the document is ad-
vanced to "Proposed Recommendation" status.