Re: Identity providers as first parties

I fully agree with this. IdPs are not first parties, and much of their
activity could be viewed as third party tracking.

Should be within the DNT scope and users will be very confused, I think,
if they have DNT-1 enabled and the IdP overrides that wholesale, this
will undermine trust (in the standard and in online tracking in general).

We should ensure the out-of-band consent mechanism ensures this is clear.