Re: Examples of successful opt-in implementations

It's important to disentangle the third-party and first-party components of the ePrivacy Directive.  Quite a few participants, myself included, have suggested we should carefully consider facilitating third-party compliance.  I've heard a few discussions about first-party compliance, but none treating it as more than a possible repurposing of the DNT protocol.

Jonathan