Re: Today's call: summary on user agent compliance

No way!! W3C has a policy that says: Browser sniffing is evil. There
is one Web after all! (I know not even W3C is fully consistent on
this). But rejecting a browser for being from a certain vendor is
evil. I'm using minority browsers and have to regularly fake user
agent strings just because of stupid web-site implementations.
Please please don't.

And if we have reasons to reject Shane, you're going down a very
dangerous path: If you need a reason to communicate back, the next
step will be to ask you that you can only reject for those reasons.

I still believe that as a response to some browser sending DNT:1 by
default, services can trigger an exception call by default. And then
people will see the dispute :)

For the rest, I agree with David and have my WE now.

Rigo