Re: ACTION-110: Write proposal text for what it means to "not track" (ISSUE-119)

Geoff,

again, we are still within the issue raised by Matthias. Can sites that don't
do neither fancy tracking  nor fancy  tracking protection send a response
header? If so, what are the conditions? I think we had already agreement in
Brussels and it is really only about the detailed conditions for this response
header, right?

And this is NOT about "do really not track". It is about getting all those
pure information sites to easily endorse DNT to get a critical mass. That's
what I understood, was Matthias intention.

Rigo