(unknown charset) Re: Advancing the W3C's Overall Agenda

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the response.

I agree that we have to aim at wide implementation: A standard that is
not implemented does not add much privacy for real life individuals ;-)

If we perceive that for a certain issue no consensus evolves then we
decided in Brussels that the chairs are then permitted to propose a
resolution once all sides have documented their positions in writing.

>From my perspective, all sides are moving towards a consensus on all
issues.

If this perception is wrong, please pinpoint the issue to resolve and
the competing text proposals that do not evolve towards a consensus.
Aleecia and I can then examine these issues and drive them towards a
solution.

Regards,
matthias