Re: DNT Concerns

On 2012-12-06 13:08, Alan Chapell wrote:
> Thanks Walter. The regulatory situation you describe below is very
> different from that of other jurisdictions - including the U.S. I
> believe
> this makes a one size fits all approach to the creation of a DNT
> compliance document problematic.

Alan,

I still quite like Rigo's "Europe should define what DNT:0 means, the
US what DNT:1 means" approach, which more or less sums up that the
standard may provide two sizes size which will fit each side of the
Atlantic rather conveniently. I cannot remember seeing you or any other
industry representative providing substantial arguments why this can't
be made to work, provided that all participants are willing to get a
result after all.

Regards,

  Walter