Closing ISSUE-140 (site-specific explicit/explicit exceptions) [Respond by September 05]?

From: Matthias Schunter (Intel Corporation) <mts-std@schunter.org>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 10:59:01 +0200
To: "public-tracking@w3.org (public-tracking@w3.org)" <public-tracking@w3.org>
Hi Folks,

I would like to reconfirm that we have reached consensus on ISSUE-140.

The current draft (Section 6.4):
- Allows a site to express explicit lists of third parties where an
exception is needed
- Allows a user agent to display the explicit third parties and ask for
an exception.
- Allows a user agent to express what third parties have received an
exception

Unlike earlier approaches, we made it explicit that user agents can
simplify and, e.g,, use the site-wide exception UI
even if explicit lists of third parties have been provided.

I believe that this reflects our 'can-live-with" consensus in Bellevue.
As a consequence, I would like to close ISSUE-140.

Please drop me a line (with justification) if you believe that we should
not close ISSUE-140.

Regards,
matthias