Re: face-to-face meeting update; new dates/location

I've updated the home page regarding this upcoming meeting, with some additional details. The exact address of our host is:

  Telegraaf Media, Basisweg 30, Amsterdam [0]

Telegraaf Media is very close to the Sloterdijk station, not in the city center, but a short tram/metro ride from the city center. (I believe that same train system is also an easy way to get to/from Schiphol airport and the station has various public transit options.) We also have a suggested list of hotels from our hosts [1], which may be helpful, and I've heard Airbnb has possibilities as well.

As always, if you wish to attend the meeting as an Observer (for example, you're not on the Participants list), please confirm attendance with the chairs before making travel plans. We'll post a registration survey to get a list of attendees soon. We're doing what we can to enable remote participation (via IRC and speakerphone).

Thanks,
Nick

[0] http://goo.gl/maps/r1BMM
[1] http://goo.gl/maps/NMtLt