face-to-face meeting update; new dates/location

From: Nicholas Doty <npdoty@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 13:50:06 -0700
Cc: "Kimon Zorbas" <vp@iabeurope.eu>, "Aleecia M. McDonald" <aleecia@aleecia.com>, "Matthias Schunter" <mts-std@schunter.org>
To: "public-tracking@w3.org (public-tracking@w3.org)" <public-tracking@w3.org>
As Aleecia mentioned on the call on Wednesday, we're fortunate to have a new European host for our next face-to-face meeting. This is a change of dates and location, to avoid the holiday conflict.

October 3rd, 4th and 5th
Amsterdam, near Sloterdijk train station, in the city center (exact address to follow)
Hosting provided by IAB Europe (and more specifically, IAB Netherlands)

Sincerest thanks to IAB Europe for hosting all of us, and to Kimon for helping with the arrangements!

We know this is a change of plans and furthermore that it won't work for everyone; we appreciate your patience. We'll work on remote participation options for those who won't be able to attend in person. And thanks to Google (and Ian, for arranging) for their support and offer for our original schedule in London.

óNick, on behalf of the chairs