Re: explicit-explicit exception pairs

Ian,

interesting issue. Your suggestion of total bundling is not absolutely
necessary. I agree it is rather an UI issue. I can allow an
explicit/explicit and have a simple UI shortcut saying "all third parties on
this site" which in turn will trigger */* for explicit/explicit. The
Specification itself only needs to mention explicit/explicit as all other
cases are simplifications that cluster some amount of explicit/explicit
together.

Most browsers allow for individual management of cookies, but also offer
rules like "all third party cookies" . Here you could do the same..

Rigo