Re: [ISSUE-81, ACTION-13] Response Header Format

From: Karl Dubost <karld@opera.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 16:00:01 -0400
Cc: public-tracking@w3.org
To: Ronan Heffernan <ronansan@gmail.com>

Le 28 oct. 2011 à 15:50, Ronan Heffernan a écrit :
> The issue of conflicting policies under one domain (as in your multiple businesses example), can be handled by regex patterns (I think that Roy offered this solution?) inside the response document.

I do not see it in that version at least.
http://www.w3.org/2011/tracking-protection/drafts/tracking-dnt-20111028.html#response-policy

Are businesses authorized to own a part of the URI path?

Do we mean something like this
http://example.com/business1
http://example.com/.well-known/business1
http://example.com/business2
http://example.com/.well-known/business2

That would make it fragile in time. What I call "managing future legacy"
How the client knows it has to fetch first
http://example.com/.well-known/business1
when requesting http://example.com/business1

Roy?

--