Re: Proposed definition of 1st parties

Thanks.  I am glad there is agreement on this point.  It would seem though that first party sites would have to ensure, through its privacy policy, that it would never provide such data to any third parties (short of a court order, etc), once the user transmits a DNT track signal.  Will that be clarified in the proposed DNT standard.