Re: Agenda for 2011-10-05 TPWG call

Cleaned up minutes here: http://www.w3.org/2011/10/05-dnt-minutes
My apologies for the delay in publication.

A couple of logistical notes that came up:
* We now have a regular teleconference slot officially listed: http://www.w3.org/Guide/1998/08/teleconference-calendar#s_4971
* The shared calendar has been updated to note that the weekly call is 90 minutes, not 60 minutes.
* There were some issues with getting through on the teleconference line; I'm following up with W3C support staff.

Thanks,
Nick