Fwd: Call for Objections on ISSUES -16 and -204 (definitions of collect/retain/use/share/facilitates collection)

Forwarding to our "announce" list owing to an email issue earlier. For discussion, errors, or questions, please reply on the public-tracking list to the corresponding message:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-tracking/2013Nov/0067.html

Comments are requested by December 4th.

Thanks,
Nick