Call for Objections on ISSUES -16 and -204 (definitions of collect/retain/use/share/facilitates collection)

From: Justin Brookman <jbrookman@cdt.org>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 18:02:33 -0500
To: "public-tracking@w3.org (public-tracking@w3.org)" <public-tracking@w3.org>
Announcing the Call for Objections on the definitions of collect, retain, use, share, and facilitate collection.

Objections may be submitted on this form: https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/49311/tpwg-collect-204/

Please let me know if there are any errors or questions and I will try to remedy as quickly as possible.

Due to the Thanksgiving holiday in the United States, we are extending the Call for Objections for an extra week to December 4th.

Justin Brookman
Director, Consumer Privacy
Center for Democracy & Technology
tel 202.407.8812