Re: Seeking status and plans for "Touch Events Accessibility Mapping"

Thank you, Art. You pose an excellent question to us. On behaf of PF,
we're embarrassed that we've not moved forward on this after so many
years. We'll take up the question of what we propose, and what that
timeline might be on our calls this week. I'll respond again on this
question following our discussions Wednesday, and perhaps also Thursday.

Janina

--

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.443.300.2200
			sip:janina@asterisk.rednote.net