Re: Evidence of 'Wide Review' needed for VTT

yes,

the thanksgiving and xmas holidays probably didn’t help.

if you are aware of people who have reviewed or implemented the spec., it would be helpful if they could say to us that they have done so, even if they have no issues. That’s what I am asking:  if you know of review activity that has happened but is not evident to us, get us the evidence!

(e.g. does anyone know anyone at JWPlayer? I believe they support VTT)