Re: Porting wptserve handlers to Python 3: next steps / code review

Thanks for sending this email Robert; I'm excited to see us keep the ball
rolling on Python 3 support.

> In addition, we'd really appreciate a few more people to sign up for
reviewing these changes to share the workload. Anyone volunteering?

I'm happy to review PRs, albeit with no specific prior knowledge. +foolip,
who volunteered to review as well.

That'd bring us to 5 reviewers assuming jgraham and annevk are willing to
review; do you think that is enough Robert?