Re: Storage clearing

https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-test-infra/2017JanMar/0040.html

 > I'm not opposed to the proposal of explicitly marking tests as requiring
 > storage to be cleared; implicit in this proposal is the idea that
generally
 > most tests should not depend on have storage cleared, and if they do
 > require that, then they should explicitly say so. Is that right?
 >
 > I know previously there was some discussion about whether storage should
 > always be cleared before the start of every test, but maybe that's not
 > necessary and would be slow?
 >
 > Anyway, I'm not exactly sure now how we would implement it for Blink, but
 > I'm confident that we could, and the proposal sounds OK to me :-)

At least the way it works for gecko seems not-obviously-fast so I'm
reluctant to try clearing storage after every test always, although I
agree it's the morally correct thing to do :)

In the meantime, I'll go ahead and implement this in the manifest/wptrunner.