Re: Storage clearing

+jsbell since this is relevant to previous conversations

Original message for context:
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-test-infra/2017JanMar/0040.html

I'm not opposed to the proposal of explicitly marking tests as requiring
storage to be cleared; implicit in this proposal is the idea that generally
most tests should not depend on have storage cleared, and if they do
require that, then they should explicitly say so. Is that right?

I know previously there was some discussion about whether storage should
always be cleared before the start of every test, but maybe that's not
necessary and would be slow?

Anyway, I'm not exactly sure now how we would implement it for Blink, but
I'm confident that we could, and the proposal sounds OK to me :-)