-Larry

From: Laurel Yip <laurel.yip@energize.cn
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 09:25:51 +0000
To: "public-test-infra@w3.org

Dear Sir/Madam,

How are you? Hope this email finds you well.

This is Laurel Yip from Energize, a creative activation agency with
digital DNA based in Amsterdam and Shanghai.  Our client include Heineken,
Samsung, Dutch Consulate, KLM and so on.

You may check our agency's website
www.energize.cn<http://www.energize.cn/> for more information.

The reason I'm emailing you is that we are very interested to
participate/sponsor Test the Web Forward Shenzhen 2013 &Test the Web
Forward Shanghai 2014 which is next year.  Could you please send me the
sponsor& participant kit so I can discuss with my colleagues? Thank you!

While waiting for your kind feedback, I wish you a great day.

Laurel Yip

E N E R G I Z E
Office 218 - 2nd Floor - 406-1 Jianguo West Road  |  Near Yueyang Road  |
Shanghai, China
energize.cn<http://energize.cn/>  |  T +86 21 6029 6353  |  M +86
13306820333

Generaal Vetterstraat 76-D  |  1059 BW Amsterdam  |  The Netherlands
energize.nl<http://energize.nl/>  |  T +31 20 240 28 00