Re: Running a subset of tests

On 23/08/2013 14:53 , Tobie Langel wrote:
> As long as you agree on a format for running a subset of tests (e.g.
> a list of urls), the way you populate this actually doesn't matter
> much.

We could use POWDER! This just runs the HTML tests:

<iriset xmlns='http://www.w3.org/2007/05/powder#'>
   <includeSchemes>http https</includeSchemes>
   <includeHosts>w3c-test.org</includeHosts>
   <includePathStartsWith>/web-platform-tests/html</includePathStartsWith>
</iriset>

Ok, no, seriously, I'm guessing that a line-separated list of URLs is
enough for this case? Maybe not including the host so that they can work
from any root?