Re: Consolidating css-wg and web-platform-tests repositories (Was: test suite meta data)

On 18/08/2013 18:25 , Tobie Langel wrote:
> On Sunday, August 18, 2013 at 6:20 PM, Tobie Langel wrote:
>>> From there we'll be able to define which sets of tools and
>>> process can be shared, which ones need to continue being built by
>>> the CSSWG for its exclusive use, and which ones need to be
>>> modified for the greater good and the long terms benefit of all
>>> involved parties.
>
> No idea why my client deepened the quote level of the above. This
> should be read as the last paragraph of my email, not as a quote. I
> authored it.

It's a mixture of the wrapping style you use (which made a line be a
paragraph) with a long-standing bug in the W3C's mailing list handler (I
forget why it's still there).

In mbox format, entries are separated by lines starting with "From", and
these are getting overescaped.

I now close this piece of trivia and return you to your testing enjoyment.