Re: Internet Explorer 9 not showing results

That's beside the point. (I provided the information about the framework
in case it helps identify the problem - although tests ought to work in
that framework too - it's only IE that's affected.)

I think this is due to some bug introduced to testharness.js or
testharnessreport.js, since you don't have to be inside any framework
for the reporting to fail for IE9.

If others are experiencing the same thing, then that is a major problem.
  Why don't you try running a script-based test on IE9 and let me know
whether you see the pass/fail result?

RI

--
Richard Ishida, W3C