Re: marking tests that require user interaction?

On 05/23/2013 01:14 PM, Arthur Barstow wrote:
> Good question. I recall this being discussed a bit before but I don't
> believe there was consensus on what to do.
>
> I am indifferent as to what WebApps does, however, it might be useful to
> see what other groups are doing in case we want to leverage prior work
> (or learn about things to avoid).

A group of us are working on standardizing interactions with browser
with testability in mind.  The current editor's draft can be found here:

  https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webdriver/raw-file/default/webdriver-spec.html

Since there are already several mature implementations of this
specification we are in a special situation.  As far as I can tell, the
only thing missing is work on a test runner/execution environment for
WebDriver based tests.