Re: Naming directories in web-platform-tests

On Friday, April 19, 2013 at 10:50 AM, Robin Berjon wrote:
> That works for me. In order to avoid problems, maybe whoever makes the
> renaming would have the kindness of going through the PRs to check? I'm
> happy to divvy up the work for this, e.g. by listing the name changes to
> be made in an Etherpad and going through them.

These are the PR that will need to be moved to the new dir after being merged:

https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/issues?labels=needs-dir-mv&state=open

And these are those that need to be modified to avoid a merge conflict:

https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/issues?labels=needs-rebasing&state=open

--tobie