Re: W3C Testing How To slides

On 21/09/2012 13:20 , Arthur Barstow wrote:
> Do we have any real cases where someone refused to contribute tests
> because of a hg versus git barrier? If yes, please send me the links.

Refused is a strong word. But I know that there are dozens of times when
I had fix pretty much ready and gave up because I didn't have access to
a given hg repository (before joining the Team — now I have access to
everything obviously). If it was a barrier for me, knowing where to find
things and who to ask, it's rather likely to be one too for someone with
less insider knowledge.